At MillionDollarGambling.com, we are of the opinion that online gambling should be a kind of entertainment that is both enjoyable and thrilling. We are dedicated to providing our valued customers with a secure and entertaining online casino atmosphere in our capacity as a provider of responsible gambling services. The majority of people who gamble at online casinos do so within their financial means and enjoy the time they spend there; however, for some people, it may get out of hand very quickly. This page details the numerous steps that we have taken to ensure that we are providing the highest possible level of service to you. Please do not hesitate to get in touch with our Customer Support staff should you have any problems or questions that are not addressed in this article. They will be more than pleased to assist you.
These are the 10 guidelines for responsible gambling.Bear the following in mind to guarantee that your gambling experience remains enjoyable at all times:
- If you do decide to gamble, make sure it’s just for fun and not to make any real money.
- Consider the money you lose to be the price you pay for your amusement, and consider any money you earn to be a bonus.
- Establish a time limit and do not deviate from it; when the limit is reached, you must cease playing regardless of whether or not you are ahead.
- Determine how much money you can afford to lose and how much money you want to spend, then create a budget and stick to it.
- Prepare yourself to lose, as the odds are stacked against you and defeat is an inevitable element of the game.
- Be aware of the warning symptoms of gambling addiction, as education is the most effective form of prevention.
- Make it a point not to gamble using credit, and under no circumstances should you borrow money to play games.
- Establish some kind of equilibrium in your life; gambling should never take precedence over time spent with friends and family, at work, or participating in other hobbies.
- Never go after money that you’ve already lost, because the more you try to win it back, the greater the likelihood that you’ll end up losing even more.
- Make sure that you are playing because it brings you joy, and not out of necessity, routine, or as a way to deal with mental or physical problems.
Aid and Companionship
Consider your own answers to the following queries:
- Are you finding that gambling keeps you from focusing on your job or other responsibilities?
- Do you spend more money on gambling than you can afford to lose?
- Have you taken out any loans or sold anything to fund your gambling?
- Are you looking to win back some of the money you lost in past gambling sessions?
- Have you found that you need to gamble with greater sums of money in order to get the same level of excitement?
- Are you currently in the process of recovering from an addiction disorder?
- Gambling while under the influence of alcohol or other substances is something you do, right?
- Have you ever used gambling as a distraction from anxiety, conflict, or boredom?
- Have you ever experienced any health concerns as a result of gambling, such as stress or anxiety?
- Have you or any members of your family run into any financial difficulties as a result of your gambling?
- Get in touch with any of the following organizations for assistance and direction if you need it:
- Gamblers Anonymous, Gamcare, and Gambling Therapy are all acronyms for the same organization.
- Alternately, GamCare provides a self-assessment tool that is simple to use and may be accessed through this link.
Providing Safety for Younger Users
- Our casino does not allow anyone under the age of 18 to establish an account or participate in any of our games.
- We ask that you take all precautions that are in your power to ensure that no one under the age of 21 enters or remains in the casino:
- When you are signed in to the casino, you should not leave anyone under the age of 18 unattended near your computer or mobile device.
- Under no circumstances should anyone under the age of 18 be permitted to participate in any form of gambling.
- Do not provide younger people information about your bank accounts or credit cards.
- When you are logging into the casino, do not select the option to “Save Password.”
- Make sure that each person who uses your computer has their own unique profile.
Staff AwarenessOne of the most important goals we have here at MillionDollarGambling.com is to provide our customers with a gaming atmosphere that encourages responsible behavior. It is our obligation to you to make sure that all of our staff members are trained to recognize any indicators of problem gambling and to take the appropriate steps to protect our casino members from experiencing harm from their gambling. In order to encourage responsible gambling among our players, we provide a variety of betting alternatives, including:
- Account restrictions
- Intervals of time out
- Intervals of voluntary isolation
- Help for Customers Around the Clock
- Tools for your account that will assist you in managing your gambling activities
- Direct connections to organizations concerned with responsible gambling