At MillionDollarGambling.com, we are of the opinion that online gambling should be a kind of entertainment that is both enjoyable and thrilling. We are dedicated to providing our valued customers with a secure and entertaining online casino atmosphere in our capacity as a provider of responsible gambling services.
The majority of people who gamble at online casinos do so within their financial means and enjoy the time they spend there; however, for some people, it may get out of hand very quickly. This page details the numerous steps that we have taken to ensure that we are providing the highest possible level of service to you. Please do not hesitate to get in touch with our Customer Support staff should you have any problems or questions that are not addressed in this article. They will be more than pleased to assist you.
These are the 10 guidelines for responsible gambling.
Bear the following in mind to guarantee that your gambling experience remains enjoyable at all times:
- If you do decide to gamble, make sure it’s just for fun and not to make any real money.
- Consider the money you lose to be the price you pay for your amusement, and consider any money you earn to be a bonus.
- Establish a time limit and do not deviate from it; when the limit is reached, you must cease playing regardless of whether or not you are ahead.
- Determine how much money you can afford to lose and how much money you want to spend, then create a budget and stick to it.
- Prepare yourself to lose, as the odds are stacked against you and defeat is an inevitable element of the game.
- Be aware of the warning symptoms of gambling addiction, as education is the most effective form of prevention.
- Make it a point not to gamble using credit, and under no circumstances should you borrow money to play games.
- Establish some kind of equilibrium in your life; gambling should never take precedence over time spent with friends and family, at work, or participating in other hobbies.
- Never go after money that you’ve already lost, because the more you try to win it back, the greater the likelihood that you’ll end up losing even more.
- Make sure that you are playing because it brings you joy, and not out of necessity, routine, or as a way to deal with mental or physical problems.
Aid and Companionship
Consider your own answers to the following queries:
- Are you finding that gambling keeps you from focusing on your job or other responsibilities?
- Do you spend more money on gambling than you can afford to lose?
- Have you taken out any loans or sold anything to fund your gambling?
- Are you looking to win back some of the money you lost in past gambling sessions?
- Have you found that you need to gamble with greater sums of money in order to get the same level of excitement?
- Are you currently in the process of recovering from an addiction disorder?
- Gambling while under the influence of alcohol or other substances is something you do, right?
- Have you ever used gambling as a distraction from anxiety, conflict, or boredom?
- Have you ever experienced any health concerns as a result of gambling, such as stress or anxiety?
- Have you or any members of your family run into any financial difficulties as a result of your gambling?
If you answered any of these questions in the affirmative, it may be an indication that you have a problem with compulsive gambling.
In the event that this is the case, we strongly suggest that you be truthful with yourself and look for the appropriate support in order to address any problems.
- Get in touch with any of the following organizations for assistance and direction if you need it:
- Gamblers Anonymous, Gamcare, and Gambling Therapy are all acronyms for the same organization.
- Alternately, GamCare provides a self-assessment tool that is simple to use and may be accessed through this link.
Providing Safety for Younger Users
- Our casino does not allow anyone under the age of 18 to establish an account or participate in any of our games.
- We ask that you take all precautions that are in your power to ensure that no one under the age of 21 enters or remains in the casino.
- When you are signed in to the casino, you should not leave anyone under the age of 18 unattended near your computer or mobile device.
- Under no circumstances should anyone under the age of 18 be permitted to participate in any form of gambling.
- Do not provide younger people information about your bank accounts or credit cards.
- When you are logging into the casino, do not select the option to “Save Password.”
- Make sure that each person who uses your computer has their own unique profile.
Use software designed to protect children, such as Cyberpatrol, Net Nanny, or CYBERsitter, to prevent young people from accessing gambling websites.
If a player under the age of 18 is discovered, any winnings they have accrued will be voided and their account will be canceled.
One of the most important goals we have here at MillionDollarGambling.com is to provide our customers with a gaming atmosphere that encourages responsible behavior.
It is our obligation to you to make sure that all of our staff members are trained to recognize any indicators of problem gambling and to take the appropriate steps to protect our casino members from experiencing harm from their gambling.
In order to encourage responsible gambling among our players, we provide a variety of betting alternatives, including:
- Account restrictions
- Intervals of time out
- Intervals of voluntary isolation
- Help for Customers Around the Clock
- Tools for your account that will assist you in managing your gambling activities
- Direct connections to organizations concerned with responsible gambling
Gambling Management Tools
Gaming Management Tools are straightforward to configure and provide you with straightforward guidance for regaining control over your gambling behavior.
Please get in touch with our Customer Support staff so that they can assist you with establishing a limit for the amount of money you can deposit into your casino account on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis. They will be pleased to do so in response to your request.
The daily, weekly, and monthly restrictions will begin on the day and time that you provide, and they will be reset after the completion of the time period that you specify in your request. Any constraints that are established are only relevant to the specific Mansion brand for which they were requested.
Note the following:
Your own limits, as well as those imposed by MillionDollarGambling.com, are designed with your safety in mind. If you have requested that our Customer Support team lower a limit for you (for example, lower the amount of your monthly deposit limit so that you can gamble less), we will comply with your request as quickly as we can. If you would want to increase a limit (for example, increase the amount of your monthly deposit limit), our Customer Support staff will give your request a 24-hour cooling off period before acting on it. During this time, you will have the opportunity to reconsider your request.
It is not just our obligation, but also yours, to make sure that any boundaries you establish are adhered to. We ask that you not try to play above the limits that you have set for yourself by making a new account with one of our other online casinos. If you do this, we cannot be held liable for any losses that are made as a result of your actions.
Once you have received a confirmation email from us, at which point any specific limits that you have emailed us requesting will be regarded to be in force, our communication to you will provide an incident number for your use as a point of reference. Please get in touch with our Customer Support staff as soon as possible if you have requested a specific limit but have not yet received a confirmation email for your request.
If you call in and request a higher limit than the standard one, you will also get an email confirming your request. Again, if you have not received confirmation, please get in touch with our Customer Support team as soon as possible, as this may indicate that the limit has not been established.
Level 1 – Access Control
If you feel like you need a vacation from the casino and would like to request that we close your account, please contact one of our Customer Support agents so that we can honor your request. We are always sorry to see players leave the site.
By selecting this option, you will be able to reopen your account whenever you like, with everything remaining accessible to you just as it was before you closed it.
If you are concerned about problem gambling, the only time you should use the controls from the “Level 2” section below is when you absolutely need to.
Access Control at Level 2 for Those Who Have a Gambling Problem
1. Time Out
Please get in touch with our Customer Support team as soon as possible if you feel the need to take a break from gaming and ask them to put a hold on your account in the interim. This can be for a time span of anything between one day and two months.
After you have submitted your request for a “time out” period, we will send you a confirmation email in the shortest amount of time feasible. In addition to informing you that your account has been frozen and for how long, the email will also provide you with advice about how to gamble in a safe manner. This is for your own good.
After the conclusion of this time period, your account will be reopened on its own, and you will be able to continue playing the game.
2. Exclusion of Oneself
If the problem is more significant, you might find that removing yourself from the gaming environment for a considerable amount of time is the best course of action. You are welcome to get in touch with the members of our Customer Support team at any time to make a request for self-exclusion for a length of time ranging from six months to five years.
After you have made the decision to “self exclude,” we will send you a confirmation email as quickly as we can. In addition to informing you that your account has been frozen and for how long, the email will also provide you with advice about how to gamble in a safe manner. This is for your own good. During this time period, you will not be able to access your account, and any monies that are currently in your account will be refunded to you automatically, subject to any monthly withdrawal limits that may be in effect.
Should you wish to reactivate your account and begin playing after the self-exclusion time has passed, you are required to make direct contact with us in order to do so. Following the completion of a cooling off period of twenty-four hours after the request, your account will then be reopened.
Note the following:
If you have requested an Access Control setting, it is your obligation to ensure that you do not continue playing on your current account, try to register a new account with MDG, or attempt to reopen your existing account. Self-Exclusion requests will be honored across the board for all Million Dollar Gambling brands, not just the brand for which the limit was requested initially; nevertheless, the implementation of this new policy may take up to 48 hours.
If you find that an Access Control setting that you have requested is not functioning, but you are still able to access your account to make deposits and/or play, please contact our Customer Support team as soon as possible. They will act quickly to freeze your account and complete the request once they have received your message.
If you have any accounts with other operators, you should probably think about excluding yourself from these sites as well, especially if you have more than one.
A dose of reality
Another tool that we provide is referred to as the “Reality Check” function, and it is designed to send you a notification when you have been playing for the allotted length of time without taking a break. For example, you can tell the timer to alert you after you’ve spent two hours playing the game; at that point, you have the option of either continuing to play or quitting the game altogether.